Tuesday 4 June 2013

RANT: I HATE TEENAGERS

As high school winds down I have made a few conclusions. 1) I am awful at math. 2) I get way too excited over chemistry. 3) Don't try and wing an exam. 4)I hate teenagers with a passion.

(Okay maybe I don't hate them that much) 

   Teenagers are generally stupid, ignorant, uninformed and useless. They know nothing of life yet all too easily assume the mantle of those who do. Teens tend to be excessively shallow, superficial and boring. They are the world’s worst for wanting rights without responsibilities, and privileges without payment.
   I have no respect for teens because as a rule of thumb they don’t deserve any. They take so much for granted and want even more in return. Between the gossiping and drama, their goal is to make lives miserable. Being a teenager myself, I can second all of these arguments as I spend everyday surrounded by them – which honestly just gives me more of a reason to not like them.
   Don't get me wrong, I adore my friends. They are always there for me no matter what and make me laugh even when I'm down. It those teens who seem to lack common sense, or just disregard the ability to use it altogether that get me.


   Teenage boys is an entire different rant and I definitely don't have room to open that can of worms.

Ya, just some thoughts.



No comments:

Post a Comment